The School Newspaper of Coldwater High School.

the chs mirror

Mike McConnell

by waheeb ahmed

McConnell Mike is a teacher at coldwater High school. McConnell teaches American Themes and World History. Mr. McConnell is a really good teacher who the likes the student that he teaches, not all but some.

Mr.McConnell inspired in teaching it’s because it runs in the family and he used to love learning things and now he’s teaching things. McConnell thinks that teaching is really good and he thinks that it’s the best job that he could be in.

McConnell had thought about a different job before the loves to go the army before but decided that teaching is the right job for him and teaching will make mcconnell succeed in life.

Mr. McConnell went to college and it took him 4 years to earn his first bachelor’s degree McConnell said it’s the longest degree. McConnell stayed more than 4 years but it took him 4 years to get the first degree.

The best thing that Mr.McConnell is to know different student and there stay of learning new things. And when mr.mcconnell knows the way the student learn he tries his best to help student learn the subject.    

Mr.McConnell didn’t want this job before but he end up being in this job. When mcconnell was a little kid he just want to be a football propional but when mcconnell went to college he thought over going pro and he find that pro will not make him succeed in his life and teaching will make him get what the wants.  

Mr.McConnell played football when the was a high schooler student and run turak he was successful in school and one of the best students in his class.

Mike McConnell been teaching in Coldwater high school for more than 25 years and he always like his job. He doesn’t get a lot of money that he wants but he gets that makes his life happy and fun.

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

Senior Perspective: Racing Against Time

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

Same Crap Different Day

• Mirror's Best

The People Matter

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

Would you feel safer at CHS if concealed weapons were permitted?

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

Should It Really Take 3 months To Log on?

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

When does removing a student from class go too far?

• Mike McConnell

Mirror's Best

Backpacks should not be in classrooms

• Mike McConnell

A&E

Tired, Stressed, and Bored

• Mike McConnell

FYI

10 Simple Steps to Eating Clean

• Mike McConnell

Cardinal Voices

The best of Rome

Mike McConnell